Light House completed the production of its first feature film The Sage Hunter in 2005.
The film depicts the real life adventures of the Taiwanese indigenous hero, Sakinu, a forest ranger who is determined to protect his tribal land and rich traditions from being destroyed. It is a story with a heart-warming theme about the coexistence between mankind and nature. The film is currently being shown at film festivals internationally, with positive reviews.
• The 14th Tokyo Global Environmental Film Festival – Earth Vision Award (2006)
Nominated for awards at
• Planet in Focus: International Environmental Film & Video Festival, Canada (2005)
• Temecula Valley International Film & Music Festival, California, U.S.A. (2005)
• Green Film Festival in Seoul, Korea (2005)
• The 11st Schlingel International Film Festival at Chemnitz in Germany (2006)
• The 24th Festival International du Film d’ Environnement at Paris in France (2006)